Calvary Revival Church offers a variety of professional job opportunities in a Christian environment. Benefits of employment for full-time staff include health, life and disability insurance; as well as retirement plan options. Salaries are commensurate with education and experience.
To be considered for an open position, download the Employment Application (PDF) and mail, fax or email with your resume to:
Calvary Revival Church
Attn: Human Resources
5833 Poplar Hall Drive
Norfolk, VA 23502
Fax: (757) 321-9713
Your applications and resumes will be reviewed for all open positions. Due to the volume of applications and resumes received, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Applications will remain on file for 90 days.
Graphic Artist Intern
Students interested in the internship may apply by submitting the following items to the address below.
- A letter of interest from the student.
- A student resume that details experience and background as it relates to the required skills listed above.
- A list of requirements (if any) needed for the participating student to receive college credit for the internship.
- Software: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- A plus experience in WordPress, HTML, CSS
- Portfolio or examples of work required.